Washington County Tourism Commission Funding Requests
The Washington County Tourism Commission is charged with promoting the development and growth of the convention, visitor and tourism industry in the county.
Please keep in mind the following:
- Your event/program/activity and funding request should be focused on bringing visitors to Washington County, Indiana.
- The funding request should be submitted at least 1 week before the commission's monthly meeting so your request can be reviewed. The tourism commission meets the second Tuesday of each month on the 2nd Floor of the Washington County Courthouse.
- The request will be discussed and voted on at the next Tourism meeting after receiving the request. We encourage you to attend the meeting to answer any questions the commission may have for you.
- You will be notified by phone call or email of the board’s decision.
- Advertising requests should be used for advertising outside the county to bring visitors to the Washington County.
- Promotion/sponsorship of events will be considered if the event will bring visitors to Washington County.
- Use the form below to submit your funding request.